When it comes to missions fundraising, there is no more important document than your support letter.
The reason is simple. Your support letter is directly related to how much money is raised for your ministry. It is essentially the “sales letter” of the fundraising world.
A great support letter contains these 5 elements:
- Promise: explaining what you’ll do with donations
- Picture: making your mission vividly clear
- Proof: giving your donors the “gift of going second”
- Unique Selling Proposition: explaining why you are uniquely qualified
- Offer: extending an invitation to your donor to give
In this episode, you’ll learn the Story-Based Support Letter format we teach inside Fully Funded Academy.
Fully Funded Academy is an easy-to-implement, monthly subscription that provides you with the word-for-word support letters, emails, and social media posts (with calendar) to use every single month, based on the timing of your fundraising calendar through the year.
Nearly 100 missionaries have joined Fully Funded Academy because they decided to get intentional about raising support, building relationships with their donors, and using best-practices to raise the support they need.
To join Fully Funded Academy, click here.